Following the recent special event that Apple held the 10th of September, they got to unveil their new devices for 2019. Products that were announced on the stage include Apple TV, Apple watch series 5 and the iPhone 11. They also announced the Apple TV service that you get for free for a year when you buy any of their products. With the service, the user gets to watch their favourite TV shows after registering using their apple account.
The main focus of the event was the new iPhone 11 which came in three variants; iPhone 11, Pro and the Pro Max. The key improvements from the previous generation were mainly on the cameras and the processor that the new devices are running on. The previous iPhone had a dual lens setup while the new iPhone rock a triple lens camera on the Pro and Pro max while the iPhone 11 has dual lenses. The key features of the iPhone Pro and Pro Max are highlighted below
- 5.8 inch and 6.5 inch OLED screen with extended dynamic range (XDR)
- A13 Bionic chip
- 12MP triple lens back cameras: wide, ultra wide and telephoto lens.
- 4K recording capability with cinematic videos thanks to the ultra wide lens on the back camera.
- 12MP front camera with 4K video recording capability and low motion video recording dubbed as “slofies”.
- Three different finishes; alluminium, titanium and ceramic finish. They also come in different colors which are space grey, midnight green and red.